IGNORED

ALSA spray chrome?

Av8ferg

How many of you have damaged or peeling chrome off of plastic parts?  A good example is the bezel around your tail lights, maybe some badging or interior parts.  Well, I was looking the chrome trim on my door panels (I just purchased a set of used door cards) wondering if the chrome plated plastic strips could be repaired and when researching the interweb I stumbled on this product by a company name ALSA. The make brush-able and spray can chrome.  I was very skeptical until looking at all the video of people using this product.  Looks pretty amazing.  When I looked into sending my tail light bezels to be re-chromed they wanted around $150 per light (yikes). Anyway has anyone ever tried this stuff?  I might buy a little and test it out and then try on my door cards.  https://alsacorp.com

• Like 2