ALSA spray chrome? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

ALSA spray chrome?

Featured Replies

How many of you have damaged or peeling chrome off of plastic parts?  A good example is the bezel around your tail lights, maybe some badging or interior parts.  Well, I was looking the chrome trim on my door panels (I just purchased a set of used door cards) wondering if the chrome plated plastic strips could be repaired and when researching the interweb I stumbled on this product by a company name ALSA. The make brush-able and spray can chrome.  I was very skeptical until looking at all the video of people using this product.  Looks pretty amazing.  When I looked into sending my tail light bezels to be re-chromed they wanted around $150 per light (yikes). Anyway has anyone ever tried this stuff?  I might buy a little and test it out and then try on my door cards.  https://alsacorp.com

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.