source for upper quarter window seal - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

source for upper quarter window seal

Featured Replies

 

240z_upper_quarter_window_seal.jpg

Does anyone have a source for part #1 (upper quarter window seal) in the above diagram?  This part is used on all 70-78 Z coupes.  

I have rebuilt both quarter windows - inner and outer seal and weather strip.  I have door seals.  But there are two additional pieces for the quarter window an upper and lower quarter window seal.  The lower (small, rectangular) piece is available.  None of the usual suspects (vintage rubber, precision rubber, thezstore,, zcardepot, zcarsource)  have the upper seal.

Thanks in advance.

  • Author

Thanks for the reply.  I did order the part.

 

regards,

ron

  • Author

paid the invoice for the lowers thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.