IGNORED

Z-story exhaust fitment

7tooZ

Today I was trading PMs with another member who was having figment issues with the Race Header hitting the transmission cross member. I have had the same issue using the full stainless system. Also the number 6 tube is located so close to the lower fuel line on my SUs that Sean sent me a Race Version which moves the number 6 tube forward. Sounded great but when I tried to install it it made contact with the tension bar mount. There is an in other member that I believe had the same issue.

Are others having fitment issues?

IMG_5967.JPGIMG_4852.JPGIMG_4811.JPG

72 body and block, everything else 71, Tokico springs, Illumina, R180 CLSD, 83 close ratio, 3.90 gears, Ztherapy SUs, BRE 15X7 Libre wheels and BRE front spoiler.

is this the full race headers or the race/sport headers from zstory? 

First photo is the Race header which contacts the tension bar mount.
The next two are the Race-Sport that was to close to the SU and the trans cross member.

72 body and block, everything else 71, Tokico springs, Illumina, R180 CLSD, 83 close ratio, 3.90 gears, Ztherapy SUs, BRE 15X7 Libre wheels and BRE front spoiler.

1 hour ago, 7tooZ said:

First photo is the Race header which contacts the tension bar mount.
The next two are the Race-Sport that was to close to the SU and the trans cross member.

I have the race /sport setup but have not installed it yet. So I will be watching...

I have the race /sport setup but have not installed it yet. So I will be watching...

What carbs are you using?