The Monster Truck Song - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

The Monster Truck Song

Featured Replies

Received this from one of our members on the mailing list:

......let me share some lyrics to a novelty song I heard once some time ago on NPR’s Car Talk program. The song title AFAIK is Monster Truck.

I drive a Monster Truck,

With a big lightbar.

Well it sure goes fast,

But it don’t go too far.

If I ever stop short,

You’re gonna be dead,

‘Cause my bumper height’s

the same as your head.

Words to (I hope) live by when you drive a classic Z car.

Bob Kroshefsky

Marysville, OH

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.