280z fan shroud, fan, and fan clutch - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

280z fan shroud, fan, and fan clutch

Featured Replies

Figured I would try here before going to fleaBay.

I got a new radiator and am using electric fans, so I don't need these anymore. They were working great on my 1978 280z before I took them off. One of the fan blades (2 o'clock one in the picture) is clipped off at the end but I noticed no difference in performance.

What do you guys thinks? $100 + shipping takes it all?

 

photo_2018-10-01_11-56-53.jpg

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.