New dash cover, and old Fact. Serv. Manual - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

New dash cover, and old Fact. Serv. Manual

Featured Replies

Bought this dash from MSA a couple of years ago, but never used it.  Still in the original box - see photo.$30 U.S. or $40 Canadian + shipping

Factory service manual for 240 chassis and body.  A bit rough, but complete (the copy I'm keeping is in comparable condition - I just drilled it for a large-ring three ring binder, and it works fine).  $30 U.S. or $40 Canadian + shipping.

 

Richard McDonel

P1010600.JPG

P1010599.JPG

P1010598.JPG

Hi 

Can you check how much it will cost to get these parts to Phoenix AZ 85029?

THANKS

  • Author

$121.50 C ($90 U.S.) via Canada / U.S. post

Does that work for you?

Richard McDonel

Yes I will take them.

Just send me your PayPal info and I will send the money.

Thank You

Jamal

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Great!

I'm not on paypal, but you're the second guy to ask for it, so I guess I'd better figure it out.  Can you give me a day or so to get it set up?

Best regards,

Richard McDonel

  • Author

Jamal,

It appears I already have a paypal account, but they can't tell me when I last used it (perhaps once, 10 - 12 years ago?).  In any case, as I read it, you send the money to them, using my e-mail address as an indentifier.  That would be albertaracers@yahoo.com.  They will in turn notify me, and arrangements will then be made to get $ to me.  I in turn will need your name and / or e-mail address.

If I'm off base on how to proceed with this, please let me know.  Alternatively you could send cheque or money order? 

To be clear, I'm  sending you the dash and service manual at a price of $60 U.S., plus shipping cost of $90 U.S.  Total $150 U.S.  

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Richard

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.