IGNORED

3Piece Rear Spoiler for S30 Z's.SOLD

borini63

Up for sale this unique rear spoiler that I bought from Yahoo Japan and I don't need it .

Needs a good home.

Fiberglass been painted Navy Blue(couple scratches from handling it)Nice paint  on it.

Three piece ,The middle piece will mount with the normal two studs and you have to drill  holes. The other two side pieces either double face tape or just silicon it.

This spoiler reflect the modern look with the down force performance.

I wish I have another Z to mount this spoiler on...Mine has the classic 3 piece spoiler.

$300 for it and the shipping will be $40 to the lower 48 states.Trust me this spoiler cost me more than the asking price.

Thanks for looking.

Jamal

kuwaity63@hotmail.com

602-433-1161

DSC06650.JPG

DSC06654.JPG

DSC06655.JPG

DSC06657.JPG

DSC06663.JPG

DSC06664.JPG

Edited by borini63

I searched and searched with no luck to find a picture of this spoiler on a S30 Z...I've been dealing with Z's for a long time and this is the first time I saw this style of three Piece spoiler.

If anybody can find a picture of this spoiler mounted on a S30Z , that will be great!

I will try to find a local Z owner and take pictures mounted.

Here is some pictures when I taped it together.

DSC06671.JPG

DSC06672.JPG

DSC06673.JPG

DSC06674.JPG

DSC06675.JPG

Edited by borini63