IGNORED

work equip wheels offset question

cataloney

i want to buy work equip wheels for my 240z

stock fenders

i want to go 15x8 for thr rear

15x7.5 front

i want little more deep lip for the rear wheels

which offset i go for the rear and the front?

i don't want the wheels to go out of the fender

i want the wheels to set exactly on the fender arch.

also i want tires size pls.

thx

IMG_1295_0648.jpg

IMG_1292_0645.jpg

CATA

You face a few different issues. 15X8 In the rear probably WON'T let you stay under the car without touching somewhere. A 40 series tire will help with clearance but that tire is rather costly and doesn't offer much life, 25K miles if not used aggresively. 15X 7.5  or 15X7 is a better bet and you will probably have to use a spacer of some width to make sure you have backside clearance. I suffered clearance issues with my first set of tires running a 55 series tire. The profile will determine as much as the width. Remember the wheel technology was much different back then i.e. not FWD, plenty of ride height, etc. I too like the wheels under the car. Was never much for the flares and things. If you are planning to lower and stay underneath the car it is even more of a challenge. The MOMO is a 15X7 with 45 series rubber. No issues!

20171207_110126.jpg

20171207_123414.jpg

Edited by esmit208
Add pics