280z driver side jute - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280z driver side jute

Featured Replies

bought some jute from Mac's used the old beat up jute as a pattern. the little rubber heel guard was shot so I just cut up a junk yard mat for now. I have found that hook of hook and loop grabs the carpet very well so I will end up getting some replacement rubber that is a better fit. The  OE carpet had it sewn on. The rubber backing on the carpet is about 20% gone, the plan is to try some plasti dip spray to add back the missing rubber backing.

 

100_1232.JPG

100_1233.JPG

100_1235.JPG

  • Author

I was a little confused about the extra cut outs in the OE jute, but I duplicated them anyway.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.