Engine Temperature Sensor Woes - Page 3 - Fuel Injection - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Engine Temperature Sensor Woes

Featured Replies

  • Author

It doesn't make sense, but since the engine was operating (smoothly) I drove around the block to test it a little, then put the cover back onto the ECU, taped up the un-used  ring terminals from the distributor junction block,  and the rev counter started working.  It still needs a proper tuner some adjustments, but I  put about 12 miles on it today.

  • Author

I still plan to put on a kill switch for the new module.  Would you prefer to break te switched 12V line, or the connection from the + pole on the coil to the B terminal on the  module?  I think the first location would be preferred, as that is what occurs when you turn onn the keyswitch.  I have a remote 10A relay that would be  ideal for that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.