240 hubcaps, buy or sell - Wanted - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

240 hubcaps, buy or sell

Featured Replies

I have two "Z" hubcaps - see photo.  I would be interested in buying two more to complete the set, thus maintaining the originality of my car.  If I am unable to find a pair to buy, I would then offer these two for sale and join the mag-wheel masses.   

Any interest, either way?  

P1010211.JPG

4 hours ago, Richard McDonel said:

I have two "Z" hubcaps - see photo.  I would be interested in buying two more to complete the set, thus maintaining the originality of my car.  If I am unable to find a pair to buy, I would then offer these two for sale and join the mag-wheel masses.   

Any interest, either way?  

P1010211.JPG

I happen to have a pair I might part with. I  will have to look but I believe they are early take offs or NOS. 

 

There is a pair for sale on Craigslist Denver now.

  • 3 months later...

You still looking ? I have at least a dozed to choose from .

If any interest ,Please contact me at my alternate email :

stevenehlers77@gmail.com

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
2 hours ago, Rising Sun said:

You still looking ? I have at least a dozed to choose from .

If any interest ,Please contact me at my alternate email :

stevenehlers77@gmail.com

Photos please two best back and fronts.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.