How do I shut off getting email? - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

How do I shut off getting email?

Featured Replies

I am going out of town on vacation next week. I can't remeber how to shut off the mailing list. I want to put an out of office notice on, but don't want the list to get a reply everytime someone posts a message.

Mike? Anyone???

TIA.

Marty

Marty:

On the Home Page, find the Main Menu and click on "240Z Mailing List". That will take you to a new page. Scroll to the bottom of that page and enter your email address in the box next to "Edit Options" button, then click on edit options button. That should take you to a place to unsubscribe from the list.

HTH,

Carl

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.