I have an R230 Rear Differential and short axles (long) for sale and also a R180 WELDED for driffting/racing.  In addition i also have a padded roll bar for a 240z. I think it is a MSA.

INFO;  The R230 is a Must for anyone going for extreme horsepower.  It is much stronger than the R200 and the Ford 9". I will upload pictures as soon as i can.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Shipping:  You contract and pay the shipping company.   I can deliver it to a shipping facility of your choosing within  and up to 5 miles from San Jose once i receive payment.   This way they wont charge you for pick up.  No cost on my part to deliver it to your shipping facility.  Can only drop it off on Sat/Sundays.  Same goes if they pick up.  I will only drop it once.  If i have to go there more than that, then we may need to discuss it further.

Boxing:  I can either create a box out of cardboard pieces or pad it in bubble wrap/tape. Your choice.  No charge on my part for the bubble wrap/packaging.  Make sure you let me know which way because i dont want to deliver something they cant process.  I will only deliver it once for free to the shipping company if that is how you decide to do.

Let me know if this is fair and agreable.  I am trying to give you a fair price and not forcing expensive shipping charges on you..  After all we are all Z owners and should be looking out for each other instead of goldmining fellow Z-owners for needed parts. Edited by 240z70
Info change/post reduction

• 2 weeks later...

Check post and pictures above for updated info.

UPDATE.  I have removed pictures and some of the comments/pricing because there have been changes: New items added, items sold, new pictures added, pricing changes.

So the latest is this:  THe items are currently listed in craigslist under:

HEADING/SEARCH FOR:  Datsun 240Z 260Z 280Z 280ZX Used Parts for Sale - $1 (San Jose, CA)

Current web address is: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/d/datsun-240z-260z-280z-280zx/6557995055.html

Now keep in mind that at the end of the post, if i repost, the web address will change, however you should still be able to find it by using the Heading listed above to search for it.  This makes it easier to update and just one site to maintain all the info without having any comments and replies piling up on the link.   You best way to contact me at that point will be by utilizing the reply button on the craiglist post since it automatically notifies me.

In order to expedite the removal of clutter I have adjusted pricing to be extremely good for any any buyer who is interested in the items.

Good luck. 

Edited by 240z70
Prices and items available have changed.

• 2 months later...

Check post and pictures above for updated info.

UPDATE.  I have removed pictures and some of the comments/pricing because there have been changes: New items added, items sold, new pictures added, pricing changes.

So the latest is this:  THe items are currently listed in craigslist under:

Copy this and search inside craigslist SF/Bay Area:              Datsun 240Z 260Z 280Z 280ZX Used Parts for Sale

Lowest prices in town. If the listing is expired, wait a couple of days and it will be back up again updated.