#3 "IGN" Fuse keeps blowing. - Page 2 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

#3 "IGN" Fuse keeps blowing.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I actually did order the MSA upgrade alt and VR bypass. Going to try to install tonight. I'll report back. 

  • Author

Installed new MSA 60amp alternator and VR bypass plug.....fixed! 

No issues at all!  Running great. I guess the alternator was on its way out (after only a year, oddly) and just got progressively worse really fast. 

Back to Weber tuning now! Thanks for the input guys!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.