IGNORED

A New Pet Section

ZeeLuv

I've been browsing the forum and saw that there is actually a pet section from 10 years ago but has been rendered inactive, so I decided to create a new one for us to discuss the little critters in our lives, mine are two cuddly Siamese cats named Moira and Keegan. They like to indulge in Tuna casserole and would hang out in the living room with my wife, during her "Netflix hour." We usually take them with us during our road trips, though we would have to settle them in in our pet carriers as they like to pounce around, especially when the car is moving. Overall, they are a bundle of joy and have been a part of our family since they were kittens. How about you guys? Feel free to share your pet stories.

5.jpg

• 1 month later...

Pets are great.  We had to "put down" our 15 year old beagle last year.  Just as hard as losing a person.  That dog and I were close, it never judged me, always happy to see me, always came around (especially if I had food).  My personal belief is that animals (or any other living organism) is on the same level as we are.  Why would they not be?

There are so many stray cats here that the humane society gives them away for free.