1982 280ZX T-top - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

1982 280ZX T-top

Featured Replies

Parts or restoration project. I am not interested in parting out. 5 speed 6 cyl FI. All glass and lens are in good shape. Original Datsun rims. Seats carpet dasm and many other interior parts. Body in rough shape. Was last registered in 2009. When I took off road only known problem was the brake clip. Battery is dead ( sorry not putting anymore into it). Odometer read 250130.  $1500obo Knightdale, NC

IMG_20170611_142140.jpg

IMG_20170611_142109.jpg

IMG_20170611_142124.jpg

Who put the headers on it?  Was any other engine work done?  Might help your sale.  The engines are very durable but 250,130 is a lot.

  • Author

Headers were on when I purchased in 2000. No certain of any work prior to my ownership. I fixed suspension and added an aftermarket exhaust. Mileage might be high, but in the past 17 yrs I have had it on the road about 3yrs and maybe 25000 mis. Long distance road trips across the state.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.