IGNORED

Need Front Windshield Dimensions

Hardway

I bought a seal from MSA and on their website they specify Coupe or 2+2.  I am thinking the one I received might have been for a 2+2 but was labeled incorrectly.  The seal from MSA should be here later this week.

Hey GreenZZZ.  Let us know how your install goes on Thursday with the glass guy.  Did you already remove your stainless trim?  I didn't have a chance to make any phone calls to get install quotes but will try to do so tomorrow.  On my old lime green Z, it was a little sad to see it go but I know it was beyond my skill set to get it where I wanted it.  My current '71 is a much better car through and though.  The serious uptick in values has not hurt it either.

I ordered a new metal trim set front and back from MSA two weeks ago, Nissan parts...   Weird to be able to get trim but not a gasket from Nissan.  I have the original set still.  Think both front and back are missing a corner.

I remember when the Mustangs and Camaros shot up in price 90's and the Z's sat at 3-4K.  That was pretty frustrating.

That is awesome @GreenZZZ!  How long did it take Absolute to do the work?  What was the cost if you don't mind me asking?  I received my new Precision gasket from MSA on Friday and it fit perfectly.  Gonna wait until after ZCON to mess with it.  As I was doing some cleaning on I noticed one of my lower stainless trim pieces was gouged pretty good so I may look in to buying another one.

That seems very reasonable, especially since the glass you got looks like the original glass since it does not have the blue tinted strip across the top.  I look forward to meeting up with you during ZCON.  I buy your old trim to replace mine that is gouged.  I will send you a PM.