Electrical help needed- gauges not working - battery/alternator issue?? - Page 2 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Electrical help needed- gauges not working - battery/alternator issue??

Featured Replies

Otis, I had the same charging problem with my '77 280 including the day I picked it up 40 years ago. Went through 3 oem voltage regulators over the years until I replaced it with a solid state unit from Advance Auto Parts. No problems since then. Easy replacement, relatively cheap. Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Classic Zcar Club mobile


Screenshot_20170602-223225.jpeg Here's the part

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.