Identify those brakes - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Identify those brakes

Featured Replies

Hello, I recently bought a 78 280z and it came with a rear disc conversion installed.

Both my rear lines are kinked and leaking and i am trying to identify which kit it is and where i can source 2 braided rear lines.

By searching around it looks to be the silvermine kit. The mounting bracket looks like its theirs. the caliper looks like the maxima caliper.

I would like some confirmation from those that have more experience since i am a newb in the z world and its upgrades.

I have looked at various sites and they all sell the kit, but none sell the brake line alone.

Thanks

20170511_225832.jpg

20170511_225744.jpg

20170511_225657.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.