IGNORED

My Hoarding of Z Parts

JLPurcell

Started reorganizing my parts this evening. Didn't make a dent, but you have to start somewhere. I managed to put all of the dash vent related parts together, all of the wiring harness parts together, all of the gauges together, and all of my interior / exterior lighting parts together. Tomorrow ????

• 4 weeks later...

While reorganizing my parts I have began to gather all of my (non-restored) brackets, nuts, bolts, mechanisms etc... Have decided it is time for another round of zinc plating. I will getting all of the parts ready and then have a batch of yellow, clear, and black zinc parts plated. 

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Added to my obsession this week. I was able to find and purchase the following for my hoard. A JDM grill from Japan, an original used electric fuel pump bracket part # 17033-4200, NOS original electric fuel pump, and a NOS bullet tip antenna mast. 

• Like 1