IGNORED

Get Your Z On TV

psdenno

I received the following email through another car club I manage and thought Z owners might be interested.  Read on.

Dennis

Greetings,

I'm a Casting Producer based in Los Angeles Casting an Exciting New TV Show on a Major Network(I can expand via telephone)!! We want people that love their cars and have a companion that can accompany them on this amazing adventure across America during the Summer (husband and wife, High School Friends, Brothers and Sisters, Fathers and Daughters, etc).

I was hoping you could let your clients know that this opportunity exist. The star of this show is the car followed by the personalities of the drivers. With the impressive array of cars that have come through your shop, I was hoping your clients would see the show as an opportunity to show off their ("your") creations.

Please feel free to contact me at the numbers below with any questions.

The Casting

We are looking for:

Teams of Two (2)
Driving in their own Amazing Car
for a Race Across the Country
to win $100,000!!

This Casting is Nationwide and Open to all Car Makes and Years, provided the Cars look and run great!

Are you Super Competitive?
Do you love your car and want to show it off?
Is your Car an extension of your Personality??

Application:
https://pitmancastinginc.formstack.com/forms/untitled_car_race_project_application

Or, if you know someone that this opportunity would be perfect for, please forward them my info!

PS. Big fan of your show.

Cevin Middleton
Casting Producer
Pitman Casting
210 N. Pass Ave suite 101
Burbank, CA 91505
Office: 818.666.3606 ext. 309
Cell: 818.642.9875
Fax: 323.784.0353
Cevin@pitmancasting.com