Datsun 240z Steering Shaft Diameter - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Datsun 240z Steering Shaft Diameter

Featured Replies

Hi,

This is my first actual post on any forum so I apologize if this has been posted before. I did some searching but just wanted to double check.

I was wondering if anyone knew the diameter of the steering shaft on a 240z. Particularly the smooth portion not the threaded part. I found one answer of 16mm but I was just trying to make sure that this is the diameter that I was looking for.

Thanks in advance for the help!

-Ethan

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.