Dash mat - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Dash mat

Featured Replies

Is there anything special about the dash mats sold in MSA and VB catalogs or is the local DASHMAT/auto parts dealer just as good quality(maybe the same manufacturer anyway?)

Well, the dash mat like the one you'd find at a nice place like Pep oys is a scrap of carpet that will be glued or velcro ed to your cracked dash. The dash covers from like MSA is a piece of plastic that actually covers the dash to make it look like a factory dash.

  • Author

No, I really did mean dash mat, the cloth covering, not the plastic dash cap. Just wondering if there is any difference in quality between the ones you order from the local auto parts place and the ones in MSA and VB. Last time I bought a Dashmat for a Ford Escort at the local auto parts, I thought the quality was quite poor, with some of the edges unbound and ill fitting. Thanks for the response though.

I've got the dash mat cover and it fits quite nicely. It is really contoured around the corners (sides) and center guages. I think there is a pic of it in my gallery.

  • Author

Looks fine. Did you buy it from MSA or VB? Thanks, Victor.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.