**virus Warning** - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

**virus Warning**

Featured Replies

A new undetectable virus is lurking around the globe.

Symantec Norton Anti Virus, Vet, McAfee, and indeed EVERY Anti Virus software known to man kind are helpless.

There is no way of getting rid of it.

WARNING !!! There is a new virus around !!!

There is a new virus code name is “work”. If you receive “work”, from your colleagues, your boss, via e-mail or any one else, do not touch “work” under any circumstances !!

This virus wipes out your private life completely.

If you should come into contact with this virus. Put on your jacket and take two good friends and go straight to the nearest pub. Order three beers and after repeating 14 times, you will find the “work” has been completely deleted from your brain

Ha! But, ever heard of the 'expenses' virus? It can't be fixed without at least installing the 'work' virus first. Totally sucks. But, if you get one, the other is necessary to remove it totally.

Man, I'd love to get the 'retirement' virus. Apparently, that virus is slow moving and doesn't do that much damage.

I think I've got the Z virus...try to get rid of it cause it costs me so much money, but keeps on finding its way back just as I think I've cured it!

Cheers ppl!:love:

Love the Z!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.