IGNORED

man what a story!!

wilddog

I just had an old friend pass away from cancer.He served in Vietnam and was retired from the Monroe La. fire dept.In 78 I traded him a 69 camero for a 72-240Z.When he passed away,he left me another 72-240,,,,,just like the old one,,,,complete with sidepipes..It's been in storage for 3 years and I'm having a little trouble getting it started but I can't wait to hear it roar!Sidepipes really give em an attitude.Makes em look like something Hot Wheels would come up with too..I'll send a pic when I can.

yea, the're connected...sidepipes make a z act kinda like a pitbull,,,,it sounds like your riding in a small plane..curving country roads are a wonderful thing to go down,,those pipes rack everytime you decelerate.

Yes! Please post pics of this thing! I want to see the side pipes. I saw them only ONCE on a car at a local burger joint. Looked pretty good. I always wondered how a conversion like that would work-out on a Z.

You know, by posting this message, you have volunteered to post pics. We won't let you sleep at night until there's at least two pics up here. ROFL