Stock seat belt fix - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Stock seat belt fix

Featured Replies

23 cents at Ace hardware. Called a K-clip I think. Keeps the shoulder belt attached to the lap belt. Had to file it down a little on both sides to make it fit.

Z

  • Author

Yeah, I saw those in the next drawer, they all seemed too big or too small.. Might be something better than the K-clip, though.

I filed the ends to unsharpen them, mostly so I wouldn't scratch myself. The fold-over on the lap belt seems to cover it pretty well, though. Tried rubber washers before, worked for a while but eventually fell off.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.