IGNORED

Classic Zcar Club forums mentioned on Mecum Auctions Monterrey broadcast

norcal z

7 minutes ago, Getnjgywitit said:

That would be it!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I just picked up a 5 speed for it yesterday an have a pile of new parts sitting in the spare room that my wife can't wait to get out of there. The transmission is in the garage at least! Hahaha! The car needs some work. The gauges don't work properly, the center consul needs some freshening up. The suspension needs to be sorted, it vibrates and bounces all over the road. But I think I'm getting all the right parts to fix that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great!  I always wondered how the automatic performs in the early cars.  I've never driven one.

Hey I noticed you're on Tapatalk.  It's a nice program for viewing the forums, but, if you want to visit our gallery, garages, and other things you may want to check us out using your computer (or tablet).  I'd like to see more pics of your car if you get a chance.

Edit:  You could always upload a bunch of pics to this topic in the forums too.  I believe Tapatalk will allow you to do this.  We also have our own app.  Do a search for Classic Zcar Club in the app store.

I can normally view the forums on my iPhone with just the browser. For some reason I can't get a confirmation email from this forum so that I can just login on the website. Kind of annoying. Checked my spam folder and had it resent twice. But for some reason tapatalk is working fine with it. I'll get some pics when I can.

The auto shifts very smooth and it's rather peppy off the line! Just not my cup of joe though. I can't wait for the 5 speed conversion.

On 9/4/2016 at 11:35 AM, Getnjgywitit said:

I can normally view the forums on my iPhone with just the browser. For some reason I can't get a confirmation email from this forum so that I can just login on the website. Kind of annoying. Checked my spam folder and had it resent twice. But for some reason tapatalk is working fine with it. I'll get some pics when I can.

The auto shifts very smooth and it's rather peppy off the line! Just not my cup of joe though. I can't wait for the 5 speed conversion.

Just sent you PM about the password.