IGNORED

Vintage Cromodora "Daytona" wheels

gt250

For sale-A vintage set of Cromodora “Daytona” wheels for a Datsun 240Z. These are original magnesium alloy wheels NOT aluminum alloy reproductions. Each wheel weighs approx. 12 lbs. I ordered these wheels in 1976 and they were on backorder. By the time they came in 2 years later I had moved and my car was in storage and a bit later sold but I kept the wheels as I hoped to get another Z. That is now unlikely. They are as I received them new, still in the original boxes (though the boxes have deteriorated some) and have never even had tires mounted. Note the original sticker on each wheel. Included are the factory lug nuts plus some wheel locks and valve stems I purchased.  Though I’ve been advised by a highly regarded member of the racing community that the wheels are almost certainly OK for use it is up to the buyer to have them inspected for safety as I accept no liability. They ARE nearly 40 years old. This is a rare opportunity for the right buyer.  $1800 plus shipping. More pics available if needed.

IMG_3317.JPG

IMG_3324.JPG

• 3 years later...