HELP!!! Have a short SOMEWHERE 72 240z - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Featured Replies

Oh so wise Z community! 

I need your assistance desperately! I have a short... Somewhere! 

I currently have, running lights a all at night, I also have no dash lights, marker lights, tail lights, or engine light. I believe the dome light is also not working. 

What I do have is headlights, turn signals, brake lights, map light, and radio. 

When I change the fuse (tried 3 times) it immediately flashes and burns.. So much so that I burned my finger. 

Oh wise ones! You direction and help is very needed! 

Thanks much! 

Kira

The lil z lady :) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.