Look what I found at WalMart! - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Look what I found at WalMart!

Featured Replies

This is one of those plastic models. 1:25 scale.

post-1052-14150792596709_thumb.jpg

  • Author

This is another pic of the box that shows the engine.

post-1052-14150792596968_thumb.jpg

My wife got me one for Christmas- last time i was at my local WallyWorld, they had 5 or 6 in stock. I guess the damn locals don't understand beauty:stupid:

If anyone can't find one locally- just ask- one of us will help you out (for a nominal fee...or Z parts-to-be-determined-laterROFL )

If you really, REALLY want something unique, see if you can find a Kyosho Mini-Z Radio Control Racer. These little puppies really Zip along and are a total blast to drive. Although they don't offer a Z, they do offer various body choices. Porsche, VW (new), Audi, Honda etc.

So why is this such a big deal, and why mention it here?

Because, if you get one of these models, and with a very little bit of modification, you can get it to fit right onto the Mini-Z chassis.

Now you'll have a Radio Control Mini Z 240Z.

Then, do it up like your car and you'll have your big baby and a Mini Me Z!

2¢

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I recently got a TOMY Char-G remote control car... these dont come in the form of Z's but they do come in ...........*look at pic*

post-1243-14150792598199_thumb.jpg

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

It was only on Wednesday night that I logged onto the Revell--Monogram site looking for a model of the Zed but couldn't find one. It just was not listed.

Rick.

I'm buying a bunch of those and painting them different colours so I can decide what I want. Infact, I'm heading to Wally Mart shortly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.