IGNORED

$94,000 with 1 bid

hr369

• 4 weeks later...

I often see many cars on Yahoo! Auctions receive a bid and then nothing happens, the car re-appears on the market again later. I guess like eBay they have flakey bidders, but also sellers often have a reserve price and if bids do not meet the reserve the car is passed in.

I missed this car when it went up for sale.

Also gotta be careful with cars like these now, many have been re-birthed as a result of their values going up!

The car looks good, glad original parts have been retained, not a fan of the modification though!

I haven't noticed that.  All fairlady or just 432?  There is one 432 that just keeps expiring and relisting.

This is a new one to me. He's willing to export., Overseas people will pay more.

Is Edward Lee still in business?  He had some red hot deals red hot deals

432-yahoo.jpg

yahoo link

Edited by hr369

1 hour ago, hr369 said:

I haven't noticed that.  All fairlady or just 432?  There is one 432 that just keeps expiring and relisting.

This is a new one to me. He's willing to export., Overseas people will pay more.

Is Edward Lee still in business?  He had some red hot deals red hot deals

I saw the Green Z432 the other day, I don't know much about it. Seems quite a few are appearing lately. Not sure if it'a rise in values that's encouraged owners to move them on? But parts have also gone up in value so perhaps cost of maintaining them is also going up and causing owners to re-think having them around?

Sadly I think Phil is still in business. He re-opened under a new name.

http://www.sunrisecars.com.au/

I haven't been past his address in a couple of weeks, last time I went by it still had the Edward Lees signage up etc.. But same stock as shown on the sunrisecars website.

I think he's keeping his profile a bit lower these days..