1975 280z C9 body harness connector - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1975 280z C9 body harness connector

Featured Replies

I can't find the Blue Yellow stripes wires are for on the wiring harness. The FSM shows them not used. they are directly opposite the White and White Black stripe for the driver speaker. I was hoping I could use those (not used) for the Passenger speaker. I did not see them in the passenger side area when I had the panel off, AND they are not polarized so doubt they would be for a speaker anyway.

100_0818.JPG

Edited by Dave WM

  • Author

guess I should have added the FSM harness

 

76_280z_wiring C-9.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.