WTB: Late model 280zx 5speed - Wanted - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

WTB: Late model 280zx 5speed

Featured Replies

Looking for a good quality late model 280zx  5speed. Unless your in the Nebraska/Iowa/KC area I will need it shipped to Nebraska.

A nice looking car, but I think the op is looking for just a 5 speed close ratio transmission to replace a 4 speed.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Thanks for the offer I managed to find a trans already though. Looks like I missed out on a really nice trans though! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.