This one is short and to the point - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

This one is short and to the point

Featured Replies

ROFLLOLROFLLOL

This would probably be my reaction.

One evening an old man hears a knock at the door, on answering he sees a gorgeous blonde.

"Can I help you" he says

she replies "I'm here to offer you super sex "

He thinks for a while and then replies "I'll have soup"

Rick.

Originally posted by 1 Bravo 6

I LIKE SOUP !!!!!!!!!

Rick.

Better than "bush" (pu**y)?

Damn, your wife must make great soup!

  • Author

Damn, your wife must make great soup!:

:love: :love: :love:

As a matter of fact Carl, she DOES make great soup. Better than anything that comes in a can.

We only had the one child, think there might be a connection ?????

Rick.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.