AFM Connector Clip - Fuel Injection - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

AFM Connector Clip

Featured Replies

The clip holding the connector onto  the AFM on my '78 rusted and broke off, so I need to get some replacements- 2 or 3.  I have it  on temporarily;  it's a good snug connection and I have the cable secured to the sheetmetal.  Is there a good source of the clips, besides a replacement connector kit ($20)?  Maybe there is a compatible source from another car that you will find at the JY?  I wanted to take the connector off every couple years to clean and check the terminals.

Audi and or saab. Just check the number of pins.

  • Author

Thanks.  Mine has 7 holes, but only  5 or 6terminals are installed.  The FSM shows 5 connections. I should get the whole cable probably, huh? 

 

7 pin connector, get as much of the wiring as you can in case the wires on the z are corroded further up the insulation.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.