IGNORED

Fog/driving lights- Rectangular or Circular?

24OZ

Thanks to Alan T, I discovered that our 240Z bumpers have two pre-drilled hole underneath them for the mounting of fog lights.

See picture below, courtesy of Alan, of position of holes for the optional fiog lamps.

attachment.php?s=&postid=33399

Now my question is, can anyone else share any pictures of their own driving/fog light set up. I am unsure whether to go for the rectangular lights as above or to go for the circular variety.

Thanks.

I went in to your gallery and found the picture. They look great, in fact your whole car looks great. I hadnt thought of yellow lenses, but the compliemnt your car very well. The mods are nice too.

Thank you, I think the rectangular lights might look more tasteful then big round ones under there.. Must find some big round ones on a Z to be sure.

Alfadog,

thanks for the opinion.. I am leaning towards the rectangular ones too, as I think they look more aesthetically pleasing then the huge circular ones..

I was originally hoping the big old round ones would look ok as I found a real nice classic chromed pair of those real cheap.

Well, the rectangular ones it is and I will try to get yellow if possible.

Thanks guys and a special thanks to SFMRZ, for sharing his sweet looking ride with us. :)

• 3 weeks later...

3389NewZ-02-med.jpg

Here's my little round ones.. you can see them just poking out!

My old Z had more rectangular style ones.. with a chrome finish on the front.. that looked really nice.. but on this Z I much prefer these lights! (my old Z was more 'original' styled)