IGNORED

My New '71 240z

Z-Priv

Hello all.. Just wanted to share some pics of my Z i just bought. I'm the third owner, and as far as i can tell everything on it is stock. Not too sure on the seats though, as this is my first Zcar i cant tell if the seats that are in it are the originals or not, if they are they are in wonderful condition, as is most the car, with the ocasional rust spot, one small hole on the passenger side floorboard. Had all the Org. HubCaps but missing 5 emblems.. I traded my 85' Chevy suburban even steven for it, think i got the better end of the deal the Burban was on its last leg.. anyway, here are some pics.

driversside.jpg

front.jpg

The Inside

interior_fromside.jpginterior_fromrear.jpg

Yep they are definiatley original seats, thought they may have been retrimmed. They just dont look 100% original, compared to all the photos I've seen. With a car like this you'ld want to keep it as close to original condition as possible, especially if the engine numbers match the vin plates. It would be worth more in the future.

Mr C

• 2 weeks later...

I got a hold of the original owner and the second owner, the seats are all original no work has been done to them.. found a dash for 50 buck last week will be putting that in as soon as i find some replacement gauges.. Put an MP3 CD player in it the other day :) very nice.. well thanks for the comments. .