Need recommendation for Los Angeles mechanic - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need recommendation for Los Angeles mechanic

Featured Replies

Hi.  New owner of a '71 240Z in Los Angeles.  Looking for recommendations for trustworthy and reliable mechanics near Marina del Rey, Culver City, or West L.A.  Also, looking for recommendations for the best gasoline to use for best performance.  Thanks in advance for your help!

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Vendor

Congratulations and welcome to the Z community.  There is a shop called Z Expert in Venice.  Their phone number is 310-396-7200.

  • Author

Thanks very much!  After I get over this stubborn flu, I'll give them a call.

1 hour ago, LA'71240Z said:

Thanks very much!  After I get over this stubborn flu, I'll give them a call.

I've blamed it on the seasons changing down here but I've been laid up since Saturday. Makes me mad too, we're having great weather.

Hopefully it won't last too much longer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.