IGNORED

1980 280ZX Barn Find (kind of)

bobhuff3

I have a 1980 280 ZX "found" in my uncle's carport for sale.  I went with him to the local Datsun dealership to pick it up when he bought it.   It has 34,000 miles, is almost rust free (the only rust is around the rear deck washer nozzle).  The silver paint is about a 7, the interior is about a 7.  There is some fading of the interior panels, because the carport was not enclosed.  I started working on the car, but got sidetracked by other life events.  I had the wheels powder coated, installed new tires, belts, hoses, fuel pump and filters.  The car runs good, but because of the time that it was sitting in the garage, there is some sludge in the tank that fouls the pick up screen.  The AC compressor is locked up.  It is time for me to sell the car.  Please contact me if interested.  I am asking $5,000.

bobhuff3@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Bob

post-30783-0-23145700-1451223587_thumb.j