Any cad-cam guru's here? - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Any cad-cam guru's here?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Does anyone want to make 50$ drawing up a box? I need 2 studs inside to mount a circuit board, evenly spaced, and a way to mount this plug inside the box. It will have 2 screws holding it in.  It's actually a tail light harness plug for S30's but it fits the rally clock harness. Payable

to your paypal account. I need much more practice before I attempt even this simple box. In the meantime however, I need

to print some boxes.

 

 

rally-clock-harness-plug.jpg

Edited by hr369

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.