Engine Removal Checklist - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Engine Removal Checklist

Featured Replies

Attached is the checklist I made for pulling the engine / transmission from my 1972 240Z. It takes you up to removing the engine mount and transmission crossmember bolts.  I used the Removal Note column for bolt / nut size (might as well replace them as long as they are out), part bag names, idiosyncratic electrical connections, etc.

 

Hope someone else finds it useful!

 

Chris

 

P.S. Apparently not allowed to upload Excel files, converted to .pdf.  Sorry about including 2 blank pages at the end.

 

Engine Removal Checklist.pdf

This is great! I'm going to start on my removal/replacement in a few weeks. Printed this out. Thanks!

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

You are welcome, hope you find it as useful as I did.

 

Chris

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.