Datsun Books on Kindle - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Datsun Books on Kindle

Featured Replies

When my engine was getting repaired, I ordered the printed books, How to Rebuild Your Nissan & Datsun OHC Engine, and How to Modify Your Nissan and Datsun OHC Engine.  while reading the descriptions of the books, I discovered that they were also available for the Kindle program, so I got the first book in digital form.

 

I like having digital versions of books or documents because the computer can quickly search for a word or phrase, and you can store many, many books on even the smallest of flash drives or a CD or DVD.   I still appreciate  having printed books because you have the pleasure of browsing  the pages without the limitations of screen resolution, battery longevity, fan noise, accidentally scrolling 20 pages when you only want to zoom on something, or other digital/electronic uisances.

 

That is, unless you have a 27 inch computer screen,  but you can't really hold that on your lap either. :huh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.