Jump to content


Unibody parts request


Recommended Posts


I just discovered some hidden damage to the unibody of my '70 240Z intended for autocross/ solo trials. I'm looking to replace the long tapered C-shaped panel that extends from the nose to the firewall along the top of the inner fender well. Does anyone know where I can buy this piece new?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

I believe you're talking about the area that the fender bolts to. If so then the only way you can replace this section is to cut a good one out of another car. I have yet to see any major rust problems on junk yard cars in this area, but then again, I live in Texas!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 100 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.