IGNORED

14X6 Slot Mags w/tires in So Cal

Cary67

Looking for anyone in the So Cal area who might want to take these off my hands. I don't really want to ship them because it would be an expensive hassle. I'm not really sure what brand these are but they are in nice shape. They are nicely polished and have BFG 205 60R14 Touring T/A tires on them. The tires have about 5000 mi on them and are in nice shape. These wheels always turn heads. They are the deeper dish type of slot mags and they come with center caps w/ Z logos that I got from MSA. Also included are the shank type lugs required for these wheels. I am selling these because I just got a new set of 15X7 Panasports.

I'd like to get $400 for the set but will entertain reasonable offers. PM me for more pics. Here is a shot of them on my car.

post-793-14150792507271_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I love them, too. There's nothing wrong with them. I just got a new set of Panasport 15x7. They look real nice, too. I suppose it's just a matter of opinion. Check out my gallery for pix of the car either way.