Picked Up My 2Nd Z Last Week - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Picked Up My 2Nd Z Last Week

Featured Replies

Picked up my 2nd  Z last week...A 73 240z named $hit Missile:

r3jwqZZ.jpg
uaz6Vb4.jpg
0wr6mao.jpg
ojLwILs.jpg
 

Picked a 260z rear to graft on...

 

19626_10206312943044008_6832331099635569

Edited by goob_os101

I like the "Goobaru" that's good. With that kind of rust in the rear I would expect plenty more somewhere else...

Charles

I hope you have welding skills. I suspect the floors are being held in by the sound mats and there is probably more rust in the doors themselves. I always like seeing a car get rescued though.

C

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.