Wanted 240K Skyline - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Wanted 240K Skyline

Featured Replies

Hello I want to Buy Datsun 240K model from 1974 to 1980
Is there one has a rave car?
Put your price and pictures of the car.

  • Author

yes is rave car :(

I am obsessed with this car
But there you have this car?
Or know someone offers me this car ØŸ
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Mastadd240k, I may have to report you for an offensive post. Very upsetting. Is this what happens with most going overseas?

Nowadays it is. Not allowed it import RHD to there anymore. Alot are being cut up and sent as spares. Some are still sent to Dubai to be converted but alot end up like those photos

  • Author
No No is not true as it comes on the Container to Dubai car full cut is not as you say, but say that prices have risen by 200% since it became turnout in abundance .. I am currently look for one I did not find :(
  • Author

thanks  Mastadd240K

 

But did you know What is the problem?
I do not speak Japanese, I do not have a broker there :(
What is the solution?
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.