No Spark From Coil - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

No Spark From Coil

Featured Replies

I have no spark from coil. I have replaced the ign module in the distributor, new coil new cap and rotor. Set the points. If I scrape a ground wire to the ignition module in the distributor I can get it to spark.

I have no spark from coil. I have replaced the ign module in the distributor, new coil new cap and rotor. Set the points. If I scrape a ground wire to the ignition module in the distributor I can get it to spark.

 

You're either joking with the forum or you don't really have much idea what those parts are.  Post a picture of what you're working with if you can.  If you have an ignition module then you don't have points.  What year car is it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.