IGNORED

Yahoo auction help......PLEASE!

Torker Man

Hi all,

I have cash to spend, but just cant get me feeble mind around a japanese auction site.

So what i'm after is a web guru to help me, or for someone to by the stuff for me and ill pay them a fee for their service.

Anyone interested just let me know.

...as a side note... I want to buy rear bumper reflectors, and front and rear eyebrow pieces, and u shaped window rubbers that fit on the door jam, a boot seal, interior light lense and some number plate light lenses.

Many thanks

Adam

I use these guys OOPARTS International, Inc, Yossy is great, sends through a detailed quote before you have to commit. Payment is via paypal and they often repack to save you freight. Also you are not limited to Yahoo, can buy pretty much any Japanese tuning parts. Sorted me out on many difficult to obtain or rare bits for my 300ZX when no one else could.

I think I have some spare rear bumper lights - bit used if you are interested.

I tried to source the front eyebrows but the pricing is just too steep, even the rear ones are expensive

Heres the link to the front using the translation service from buyee (who can also do it for you but I have never used them) clicky here

Edited by mikec(nz)