Head light cover SCREW-ADJUSTING szie - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Head light cover SCREW-ADJUSTING szie

Featured Replies

Hi,

I try to put back my head light to the fender and I realize I lost my screw for putting headlight to fender.

Datsun 240Z/260Z/280Z Head Lamp

Based on there, it called SCREW-ADJUSTING.

Part # 26022-01301.

post-25433-14150829663818_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know the size of screw?

I don't want to pay $1 more for each screw.

Thanks,

tamo3

It is an M6 Crossed Recessed Pan Head Screw that is 37mm long with a very small cam washer underneath the head.

I had to replace a couple of mine when I reworked my head lights. I bought a box of 25 screws and the plastic receivers. I have a lot left, if you want some let me know (MP me and I can send them to you). If you look at the picture very close you can see the new ones.

post-13827-14150829749526_thumb.jpg

  • Author

mgood,

Thanks for the offer. Your headlight bucket looks brand new!

redzedsled,

Thank you for the information.

post-25433-14150829770572_thumb.jpg

I find out it is M5 and I was looking at wrong parts.

Actually, I was looking for part #10 instead of #5.

- SCREW-PAN HEAD M5 01431-00053

When I try to put it back together, I could not close the gap between fender and headlight bucket as you can see the photos. I was puzzled.... I search around the internet and figured out I put the headlight bucket from the front, not from the inside of the fender! no wonder the gap did not close.

Now the problem solved!

Thanks again!

tamo3

post-25433-14150829769587_thumb.jpg

post-25433-14150829769864_thumb.jpg

post-25433-1415082977013_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.