IGNORED

What's your very best moment in your Z car.

Hunter260Z

It was after no sleep for 3 days finishing the ground up restoration of my Bob Sharp Racing Widebody 240Z,you see I was late to ZCon 2010,and made it there morning of the Car Show on the grounds of Nissan National HQ. I had went all the way on my resto but cut it too tight to participate in opening ceremony.

Arriving late ZCon event organizers parked me out in the mud even though there was pretty of pavement available,I had missed the group picture that was schedules for 7:00 am that morning. As I was cleaning most of the mud off my tires a man with handle bar mustache (Dennis G) circled my Z about 3 times until he finally ask my about The Camel Street 240z.

I was a huge honor to represent the Z community,Connecticut Z Club & Georgia Z Club on My Classic Car!

In case you missed the show it was a 40th Anniversary to remember! 🐫Z Http://youtu.be/AAvvz4KovOw